Equipment Format Edit
Equipment can be found in the World of Darkness Corebook starting on pg. 139. The most basic Equipment is simply to add to specific dice rolls, such as getting a die or two for having a grappling hook when attempting to climb a wall. More complex Equipment can give a user abilities, such as being able to see in the dark with night goggles.
The Format for Creating EquipmentEdit
Equipment added to the Forge should be created as close to this format as the author deems possible so as to ensure a homogeneous quality of work.
1. Create a link to your Equipment's page by typing [[Equipment:NameOfEquipment|NameOfEquipment]] under a heading. An example is [[Equipment:LaserPointer|Laser Pointer]].
2. Copy the following format onto the Equipment's page and fill it in.
[[Equipment|Back to Equipment]]
=== NameOfEquipment ===
Durability #, Size #, Structure #, Cost # <br>
'''Function:''' Function, mechanic, and flavor text
|Contents:||Top - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- Big Book of Riddles by R.J. Sphinx. By Jarons.
- Bank Vault Drill?
- Fishing Kit. By Ravious.
- Hatemonger's Mic. By Jarons.
- Space Widener. By Jarons.